Wednesday, March 27, 2013

What I love about Landon...

Well, my precious little Landon, I have so much to say to you. You are My little angel sent from above. Sent at the most difficult time in my life. You helped soften a blow to my heart that could have killed me if I did not have my precious little baby to care for. Your uncle Jesse was able to see a picture of your handsome face before he went missing from this life. He said you were "so adorable". He was so excited to be your uncle. I love that he got to see you before he left this life. From the moment you were born I knew you were going to be a pretty amazing yet pretty chill little man.

You came into this world at UVRMC in Provo, UT. You came pretty fast, but were by far, my least fussy baby. You were the only one out of the kids that did not go under the lights. (You were my only newborn who did not get jaundice.) I was so happy. I got to hold you more as a baby than any of the other kids because you didn't get jaundice. So that meant lots more snuggles and loves. I needed those. You were just what I needed. You, my precious blue eyes, were my sweet medicine to getting happy again. I thank you so much for what you have done for me in my life. Already, in the short time you have lived, you have saved your mama's life! How do you feel?!

First and foremost, I love those eyes. You're eyes are probably the best eyes I've ever seen. (Although, I do love all my kids eyes) Your eyes can instantly melt me into tiny little pieces and you can talk me into doing pretty much anything.

One thing is for certain, you are you father's mini me in every way, shape, and form. I went up to put you to bed and said you had to be quiet if you wanted to watch the movie I had put on for you and the kids upstairs. I went downstairs to be with your father and you come marching downstairs in a slight rage. "Mom! Why do I have to be quiet for the movie?" I was confused at your question. You are a pro at watching movies and being quiet is not hard for you. You are like your father. He is not a talker. It drives me crazy! To get either of you to talk is like pulling 50 teeth all at once. "What do you mean, Ya-Ya". You scowl at me and say, "Why do I have to be quiet for the movie when all I want to do is go to bed?!!!!" Kirt and I look at each other and start laughing. You hate it when we laugh. You always think we are laughing at you. You scowl again. We stop laughing. Kirt and I say in unison, "You can go to bed Landon." You smile and say, "Oh. Ok. Tank you." and scoot away to bed. We wait for you to leave and start laughing again.  Just like your Dad. You love your bed. You have a time you like to go to bed. You will put yourself to bed just like your dad did when he was a kid. Too funny.

I love how patient you are. (Although, you do have quite the temper as well, be careful Ya-Ya) Your brother Chase can be a little stinker and you do a pretty good job putting up with him. Patience is a great quality to have. Never stop practicing it. You will always be better for it.

You are so fun to be around! Talking to you is one of my favorite pass times. I remember we were walking to meet the family at the soccer field and you slid your tiny little hand into mine and started telling me all about your day and what you were thinking about. I remember looking over at you and thinking, "Wow, this little boy is my sweet child! He is so beautiful! How did I get so lucky?!" I listened to you for 10 minutes and soaked up every word. You were crackin' me up. The way you talk is just hilarious. You have your own slang. I love it.

You are smart, strong, independant, funny, hilarious, and the best person to just chill with. If you need a buddy to hang out with and need no stress involved you are the guy to call. But put you and chase together and we have got problems. You two are gonna cause your dad and I so much grief it is not even funny.

We know you'll probably do something stupid and get arrested. We already know you pick up on girls..........we've witnessed that. I just get anxiety thinking about you two crazy boys!!! Oh well. It makes me laugh too. Because if you weren't getting into trouble you wouldn't be true boys, would you? And you Michaelis boys are definitely true blue boys. Always causing trouble......

I love you YA-YA!!! You are my blue eyed angel. Never forget that:)

No comments:

Post a Comment